60 Studies for the Violin, Op. 45, No. 5 Moderato (Wohlfahrt, Franz)
- Major Finger Pattern with High Third
- Minor Finger Pattern
- Whole Tone Finger Pattern
- Broken chords in F major scale, scale runs in F major, détaché bowing
Pifalls for the students
- Straight bow on the same sounding point during the whole stroke
- Uniform dynamics for the whole bow length
Beside original nine bowing variations published by Wohlfahrt there are numerous bowing and articulation possibilities that can be used with six notes in a bar.
- Var. 1.
- Var. 2.
- Var. 3.
- Var. 4.
- Var. 5.
- Var. 6.
- Var. 7.
- Var. 8.
- Var. 9.
Contained in etude collection
- Franz Wohlfahrt: 60 Studies for the Violin, Op. 45
- Previous etude: No. 4 Allegretto Next etude: No. 6 Moderato
- 60 Etud, Op. 45 (Editio Bärenreiter Praha)
- Sixty Studies for the Violin, Op. 45, Book I (G. Schirmer)
- Sixty Studies for the Violin, Op. 45, Book II (G. Schirmer)
- Studies for Violin, Op. 45, Book I with Newly Composed Violin Accompaniments (G. Schirmer)
- Sixty Violin Studies, Book 1 (Stainer & Bell)
- Sixty Violin Studies, Book 2 (Stainer & Bell)
- 60 Etud, Op. 45 (Orbis)(1950)
- Foundation Studies for the Violin, Book 1 (Carl Fischer)
- 60 Etüden, Op. 45 (Edition Peters)