German violinist and violin pedagogue.
Kerstin Wartberg received her professional musical education at the Conservatory of Cologne and graduated there with violin performance and teaching degrees.
Works for violin or works containing violin
- My Trio Book: The Music of Suzuki Violin School, Volumes 1 and 2 arranged for three violins (2002)
- Step by Step: An Introduction to Successful Practice - Volume 1A (2004) 
- Step by Step: An Introduction to Successful Practice - Volume 1B (2004) 
- Mein zweites Notenlesebuch
- Shinichi Suzuki - Pioneer of Music Education / Pionier der Musikerziehung (2009)
- She was the first German to study at the Talent Education Institute in Matsumoto, Japan. She graduated from the Institute in 1981.